RSS
RSS

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
SanDisk Carte microSDXC UHS-I pour Nintendo Switch 128 ...
Voir le deal
25.99 €

Partagez

Giant of the city

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Nio
Je suis :
Je suis :
Nio
Points d'Experience : 733
Joue également : Personne d'autre

Feuille de personnage
Votre personnage:

Giant of the city Empty
MessageSujet: Giant of the city   Giant of the city Icon_minitimeDim 6 Sep 2020 - 23:29

His last encounter with his best friend Hel, was around three of four days ago. Regardless of what happened since that unexpected day, Nio still had the feeling that what happened, was just yesterday. However, even though the fact of admitting it was difficult, the young bearded stallion kept in mind that good things always had a end and unfortunately, this moment when the male, was able to build a good relation with Jacob was not an exception to this rule.

Like every morning since his arrival near the hidden source of water, Nio went on a little patrol, in order secure the area of any kind of intrusion within his little herd's territory. Mountain lions, wolves and humans, were main predators that wild horses naturally feared the most. However, as the only male of the group, Nio was still thinking that being a shield for the herd, was the best thing to do.

Since the creation of his little herd, Nio never had the feeling that he was gifted or strong enough to be considered as the leader of this new family. However, even though the fact of protecting the mares was not a gift, the young bearded stallion always thought that doing so, was a duty.

Several minutes after the beginning of his little patrol, Nio was stopped suddenly, by an unexpected smell which was rather similar to the smell of Riza. Another horse with a human.

Worried about what could happen, Nio stayed in his current location. The young golden stallion knew that it was not the good time to move yet.

Giant of the city Z2wc210
Character and desing Nio©️ Avatar and Signature Yade©️

Ancienne signature:

Autre:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://spirit.forumcanada.org/t8014-nio-etalon-d-or-solitaire
Lady
Je suis :
Je suis :
Lady
Points d'Experience : 54
Joue également : Ottawa, Mistake et Taima

Giant of the city Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Giant of the city   Giant of the city Icon_minitimeMar 15 Sep 2020 - 13:20

Since the visit of Reya and Severus, Thomas never stopped working in his ironworks. The people of the town were beginning to appreciate him for his work and know-how. It was now considered an important piece, as much for the horse owners as for the horses themselves. The arrival of the veterinarian had been just a small break already forgotten.

Maestro was still on the dam site and Lady wondered if he had not found a new master. It was strange, since at the end of his long days away, the big horse did not speak much. Was he satisfied with the work? The blonde didn't know anything about it, simply telling him that she was happy to see him again and wondering how he was doing.

In the afternoon a few days later, Thomas had already finished his day. He wiped his forehead, soaked in sweat, before putting out the embers that were still crackling in his forge. He then took the harness out of his mare to go for a ride. He had enjoyed discovering the Cimarron the last time and today, the duo would go even further!

After a few hours already, Thomas had to admit defeat. Indeed, he had lost his way. Lady snored nostrils, displeased. It had to be expected! They continued for half an hour before stopping to take a break. It was so hot too. The Belgian mare sniffed around, hoping to pick up a familiar smell. Unfortunately, the only thing she could smell didn't tell her much. Some horses had been here a short while ago, one stallion in particular. Were they on occupied land?

Giant of the city 1570564733-bougonnetextsize

Spoiler:

'' Il ne me manque que des fers en or, et me voilà un lingot ! ''

Double compte : Taima, Ottawa et Mistake

Lady vous parle en #ff9900

Les cadeaux sont bienvenus ! ( Merci ! :D ) :
Spoiler:

Nio
Je suis :
Je suis :
Nio

Feuille de personnage
Votre personnage:

Giant of the city Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Giant of the city   Giant of the city Icon_minitimeMer 16 Sep 2020 - 21:00

Once again, the smell of the unknown horse, was rather similar to the smell of another mare of humans, known under the name of Riza. In his life of wild horse, Nio learned how to make the difference between the humans from the fort in the desert, and those from the group of smugglers known under the name of Black Bullets. However, the young golden stallion never find out where Riza came from.

Nio remembered that Riza's owner, was clearly different of humans like Jacob and Riza. However, even though Riza's owner, acted as a creature quite respectful toward nature, It was more than obvious that Nio, couldn't say the same thing for the owner of the horse in his territory.

Slowly and peacefully at the same time, the grey eyed stallion made the first move, according to the smell of what was in fact, a mare. Something that the male, was able finally able to confirm after two of three minutes after the beginning of his walk to the origin of his problem.

Surprisingly, the mare that Nio saw, was rather similar to his friend Sun Moon in term of size. The color of her mane, was pretty close to his own. An interesting discovery...However, Nio didn't have time to chat with an unknown intruder. It's was more than important, to make the female understand that she had nothing to do, in an occupied territory by a herd of wild horses.

-Good morning miss. You are in a territory inhabited by a herd. Where do you come from ?

These questions were in fact, nothing more than "basics". However, according to Nio, it was the best thing to do. It was more than important to be clear and polite. Wasting his time with curious horses with humans, was clearly not a part of his plans for today.

Ancienne signature:

Autre:

Lady
Je suis :
Je suis :
Lady

Giant of the city Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Giant of the city   Giant of the city Icon_minitimeMar 6 Oct 2020 - 3:18

The draught mare was tied to a small tree while her rider tried to find their tracks. The ground was so dry, so thirsty from the never-ending drought, that their tracks had faded away in a burning gale. It was not far away, but despite this, Lady was beginning to worry.

It was when a stallion with a lighter coat than hers came out of hiding that she jumped, breaking the branch that held her prisoner just a few seconds ago. It was a stroke of genius on Thomas' part to tie a work horse to a dry, brittle branch ! Lady watched the male, silent, with his head held high. No, the stallion no longer worried her, only his beard intrigued her and made her wince.

When the horse spoke, she answered him in a neutral tone, trying to reassure him:

- Good morning. Don't worry, we are simply lost. My rider is a little further down, trying to found our way home.

To accompany her words, she pointed to the direction that the blacksmith had taken from the tip of her pink nose, before returning to the little wild horse. She continued, asking him in an almost begging voice :

" Can you show us the way to the city, we would be very grateful. »

She suspected that the blond stallion didn't know the way but, who knows, maybe he had already been with the men she lived with after all. She was hoping to be home again soon, even if it was early in the morning again. At least, if they find the right way to return home, she’ll have a great story to tell to her brother, even if she knew he will laugh a lot about it.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Nio
Je suis :
Je suis :
Nio

Feuille de personnage
Votre personnage:

Giant of the city Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Giant of the city   Giant of the city Icon_minitimeMer 7 Oct 2020 - 0:36

At the beginning, Nio saw the giant mare as a potential threat for his herd's members in the area. However, when the golden mustang realized that the brown eyed mare was ready to negotiate, he smiled almost instantly, and listened carefully to what she said.

First, the mare expressed the fact that she and her human, were not in the clearing on purpose. Surprisingly, they were just lost, probably far away from where they were supposed to go. This scenario was so unexpected that Nio, didn't know what to think and to say as well.

In her last words, the unknown light maned mare asked to the young bearded stallion, the way to the city.

The word "City", was new to the wild horse. However, It was more than obvious that what the mare called "City" was in fact, a place, a territory entirely controlled by humans. An area where, It was impossible to find any wild animals both herbivores and carnivores included.

-Oh...I see...But unfortunately, I don't know were this "City" is located. It's clear that we're far from this place...

The smell of the golden mare, was rather similar to the smell of Riza. If the brown eyed mare came from the city then, Riza was from the city as well.

-I met someone who was also from this "City" you were talking about. Do you know a young mare known under the name of Riza ?

Even though the two mares, lived in the same environment, It was possible to imagine that both of them, were not friends in particular. Riza could be a simple acquaintance or worse...An enemy. However, the natural kindness of this creature made the hypothesis, almost impossible.

Ancienne signature:

Autre:

Lady
Je suis :
Je suis :
Lady

Giant of the city Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Giant of the city   Giant of the city Icon_minitimeDim 10 Jan 2021 - 20:15

The large golden mare sighed with disappointment. Even if she had asked that question, Lady knew she would get that kind of answer. At least that stallion had been kind enough to answer her rather than drive them out of his territory.

The name that the male mentioned raised her eyebrows, what could the young mare have been doing hanging around here? Of course, she knew this little mare, who occasionally stopped by her rider's house to look after her hooves. So she answered in a sure tone and ended in an intrigued tone:

- Of course I know Riza, but why are you asking me that?

She accompanied her last words by leaning her head to the side, her eyebrows slightly frowned. Did he want to know something about her, if she had returned home to the city?

Following his words, the blondie straightened her head, shaking her thick, clear mane in passing. They hadn't even bothered to introduce themselves!

"My name is Lady, and as you already know, I come from the town of Goldfield. I am accompanied by my rider who, rest assured, means you no harm. »

Precisely, Thomas had retraced his steps and watched the two horses from a distance, silent. The boy smiled, happy to notice that wild horses were living in the area. Of course, he too had noticed traces of them, but seeing one of them confirmed his thoughts.

[ Désolé pour l’attente, j’avais perdu la motivation pour écrire en anglais haha x) ]

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Nio
Je suis :
Je suis :
Nio

Feuille de personnage
Votre personnage:

Giant of the city Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Giant of the city   Giant of the city Icon_minitimeLun 11 Jan 2021 - 12:11

Without any surprises, the huge golden female let appear in her face an understandable disappointment. Being lost in an unknown place, was clearly far from being something enjoyable. Rather than being enjoyable, this kind of situation was scary, and the only fact of thinking about that, let the bearded stallion speechless. Ashamed of not being able to help the tamed palomino, the gray eyed male tried to find a solution as fast as he could.

However, when the brown eyed mare mentioned Riza and naturally asked the purpose of such an obvious question, the young male smiled. This question was the only way to confirm where she and her colleague Riza came from respectively. During his discussion with Riza, Nio felt that he was not speaking with a liar. But who knows ? Good actresses exist everywhere after all.

But now, thanks to the huge female's answer, Nio knew that Riza didn't lie about her identity and where she came from.

Despite her visible surprise about the young male's question, the palomino female gave her name. This name was Lady. A good name, pretty easy to remember.

-I'm Nio, leader of the little herd in this area.

Lady and her rider were lost. However, letting those two without any help, was not the best thing to do.

-Once again, I don't know where Goldfield is located. However, I don't want to let you go like that either. Wolves and bears are pretty common in this region.

Lady was a big a strong mare. In a fight against a mountain lion, the victor was more than obvious. But against a wolf pack or worse, a bear, she was no match. Rather than calling this scenario a fight, it would obviously be more relevant to call it a slaughter...

Ancienne signature:

Autre:

Lady
Je suis :
Je suis :
Lady

Giant of the city Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Giant of the city   Giant of the city Icon_minitimeSam 16 Jan 2021 - 15:47

- Nice to meet you Nio, however, I wish it could have been under different circumstances...

She had answered with a happy tone at the beginning and ended on a sadder, even disappointed tone.

When Thomas finally approached his mare, he whistled to warn her and her equine friend who must not have appreciated his presence. He stuck to his mount until he stood beside her to come and caress her neck. He said to her with a smile:

- I think I have found our way back, there is a coniferous forest further on, and it seems to me that it leads to the city.

Lady turned her head towards her rider who, in his gaze, detected an immense joy. It was very hot and, in the shade, the sun would not hit them. The beautiful and tall mare looked at Nio and smiled in turn, thanking him with a nod for his kindness. He could very well have chased them off his land, but he had been very kind to the Belgian. She looked him straight in his gray eyes, grateful:

- You haven't done much to help us get home, but I thank you for welcoming us as you did on your herd's land. I will try not to come back to bother you and your comrades.

The blacksmith put his left foot in the stirrup and then rode with great flexibility on the back of his mare, with great delicacy so as not to rush her and the nearby palomino stallion. They observed the wild animal for a few moments, the human allowing the two animals to greet each other. He would keep the secret of this encounter deep in his memory, happy to see that wild horses lived on his land.

[ Dépendemment de comment Nio réagira face à Thomas, je modifierai ma réponse si besoin il y a ;) ]

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Nio
Je suis :
Je suis :
Nio

Feuille de personnage
Votre personnage:

Giant of the city Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Giant of the city   Giant of the city Icon_minitimeSam 16 Jan 2021 - 23:22

Once again, Nio didn't know what to do. Lady and her owner, were not a threat. The golden stallion knew that in contrast with the smugglers, being scared in this situation, was just stupid. Now, the most important thing was to make a choice between, letting the intruders go or, helping them, in order to give them this chance to found their way to the city.

When the horseman talked to the golden giant, the young bearded stallion kept his mouth closed. Perhaps, the man had a clue about how to return to Goldfield. An hypothesis confirmed by the brown eyed mare's last words.

Naturally, she expressed her gratitude. Instead of forcing them to leave without more explanations about what was happening, Nio chose the path of dialog. Pure strength, was nothing more than a last resort.

-The one who must be thankful is me. I can say that I had the chance to encounter a very respectful lady today ! Good luck and beware of wolves and bears !

After a short time spent with Lady, Nio knew that playing the role of a guide for her was useless. In addition of being clearly ignorant about Goldfield's true location, going far away from his little herd location, was not the best thing to do. His mission, was to protect the area around the hidden source at all cost.

Slowly, Nio left the clearing, considering that it was time for him, to join the members of his herd for a report about his last patrol.

Hrp:

Ancienne signature:

Autre:

Contenu sponsorisé

Giant of the city Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Giant of the city   Giant of the city Icon_minitime

Giant of the city